BLOG 8: Plans for independence day vacation

Hello people,

Today I'm going to write about my plans for independence day vacation. 

I really love September 18th holidays because people do a lot of delicious food, like 'empanadas' (my favorite, specially empanadas de pino because I can not eat cheese), 'anticuchos', barbecues and 'pebre'. In my opinion this celebration is completely dedicated to food and delicious recipes (like those I named before).

For this holidays I would like to visit the beach -I am thinking in Algarrobo- because it is so beautiful in September. Unfortunately, much people travel to Algarrobo in that period, so it is a little uncomfortable be there for that month.
If I travel to Algarrobo I would like to be with my family and my boyfriend, because when we are together we have so much fun...just talking, eating and drinking jejeje

Being honest, I am not so sure about what activities do for September 18th. If I stay in Santiago maybe I would visit some 'ramada' to drink a 'terremoto' (I am not a big fan of 'terremoto' but for this holidays I always drink one) and dance some 'cumbias' because I love to do that. Other thing I would like to do for this holidays is learn to dance 'cueca' because I am always being interested in learn the steps of the cuecas and dance in a ramada. It is my dream!!!!!!

Finally, the last thing I would LOVE to learn it is to scale the 'palo ensebado' because I always think that people who can scale 'palo ensebado' are so strong and I would love to be like that.

Bye!!!!!

Resultado de imagen para palo encebado

Comentarios

  1. Hi Nata, the 'palo encebado' needs a pair of strong legs, is an excellent exercise, you would to practice crossfit, it helps you to make reality this plan..
    See u soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Natalia! i like September's food too! but i don`t like to go Ramadas to that i think that the food it is bad and don't made with love jajaja but when i go i drink a terremoto too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHILDREN OF GOD REVIEW :')

Blog 6: Postgraduate Studies

Blog 9: Changes to my study program