CHILDREN OF GOD REVIEW :')

Hi people,

Today I'm going to write about the film: Children of God.
I have to say that I didn't like the film...it was so tragic!!!! and I'm not a big fan of dramatic's movies.
In my opinion, the movie talks about an important subject which is LGBTQI issues...I think that the director's intention was to show the discrimination and homophobia that gay people suffers.

My favorite character was Johnny because he was an artist and he was looking for peace with himself, that's the reason he traveled to the beach, where he met Romeo. I didn't like Romeo because he was coward, he didn't assume his love for Johnny and he came back with his ex girlfriend, a girl he didn't love (because he was in love with Johnny)...I think that not assume your real love just for fear it's not a good thing...people should always be brave! And, of course, we have to respect that!

One thing I like about the movie was the place where filmed, it was a beautiful beach. I didn't like the end of the movie, when Johnny die. That was so tragic and unjust, his character suffered the whole part of the movie and he deserved a happy ending.

Finally, my favorite scene was the part when Johnny and Romeo were together on the beach, and Romeo taught Johnny to float...Johnny looked, at the beginning, so afraid but then he trust in Romeo and he could feel more relax.

Bye, bye. 

Resultado de imagen para children of god movie

Comentarios

  1. Nata hi!

    I agree! the location was so idilic, but not so much the people that live there xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nata, this movie makes me feel sad too, but most artist must die to live, and Johnny don't be an exception u.u...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi nata
    I really think the same, the character deserved a happy ending and also ended up hating his death regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! i too like the place where it was filmed, the scenes are really beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 5: My future job

Blog 6: Postgraduate Studies