BLOG 7: PETS

Hello people,

Today I am going to write about pets.

I have a pet. It is a duck, its name is 'monito' and it has seven years old. I decided to put this name because when monito was a little duck, I was listened to Arctic monkeys (the british group, so popular in this days) and monito started to move. 

In the past, a lot of people confused about its name and thought it calls bonito (with a 'b' instead a 'm')...for that reason, the complete name of my duck is: 'Monito, el pato bonito'. 

Having a duck is very complicate. Really.

You have to take care a lot, specially when they are little ducks. Ducks can not be exposed to low temperatures and they can not eat every type of food. In the case of 'Monito, el pato bonito', it prefers to eat tomatoes (its favorite), bananas and a type of powdered corn. Other thing, it is that you have to protect them from others animals, like cats or dogs. I remember an occasion when a cat tried to attacked my duck, I felt so worry. The first thing I did was to take a broom and shooed away the cat. The good thing was that Monito did not have wounds. 

In my house we have another pet, a dog called 'Blacky'. Fortunately, Blacky and Monito knew each other since they were little, so they have a good relationship until today.  
I think that have a pet requires a lot of dedication, because animals need much love from us. 


La imagen puede contener: exterior

'Monito, el pato bonito'

Comentarios

  1. I'm atonish with Monito, is a belligerent duck?, sometime have to fly?, many questions for a duck, very more for Monito , el pato bonito.

    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love the picture of Monito he seems like a arrogant and beautiful duck or maybe he is just photogenic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Its amazing that you have a duck like pet, and the name its the best!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHILDREN OF GOD REVIEW :')

Blog 6: Postgraduate Studies

Blog 9: Changes to my study program